Friday, August 1, 2008

Who Do I Work For?

Oh, that's right. ME! Today I woke up to Day 2 of my official life of Self-Employment. My big news is: Sarah Schulte Photography has officially gone FULL TIME!!! YA-HOO! I never thought that this would happen so soon, so thank you to everyone that made it possible and encouraged me along the way, including my fabulous clients (every single one of you!), my parents (thanks for buying me first camera!) and John (thanks for putting up with my long hours and occasional stressed-out grumpiness!). And the Academy, and my goldfish...etc. SO, what does this mean for you? All kinds of great things! It means that I am now open for more portrait shoots during the week (family, boudoir, engagement, anniversary, maternity, baby...the possibilities are endless!)! It means that I will have more time to educate myself and stay on top of the latest and greatest! It means that I am generally a HAPPIER person because I no longer have to juggle and I can just do what I LOVE to do. Basically, I am incredibly grateful and humbled to be living my dream and want to give one more HUGE thank you to everyone. You are all the best!

3 comments:

Caits said...

Ohhhhhhh Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize you weren't fulltime before!! Yayyyy!

KamilaHarris said...

Congrats!!! It's a big step but such a great one, and you're going to love every minute!!!

Kenneth Stillman said...

With great power come great responsibility. I think I read that on a bathroom wall somewhere.

Congratulations on going full time. Not having a boss is the best. It's much more work, but you don't have some jerk looking over your shoulder.

You definitely deserve the reap the benefits of your hard work and great artistic skills. Don't forget the little people, like me, on your way to the Photography Hall of Fame.