Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guest Books

I am so excited to now offer these gorgeous guest books to my clients! They are a great use of all of your fabulous engagement photos! Didn't do an engagement shoot? I'm happy to use photos that you provide, or leave the photo page blank and I'll add your wedding photos later! They come in multiple sizes, but I am a huge fan of the landscape book...each spread has a photo/photo collage mounted on the right side and a blank black or white page on the left for your guests to sign and leave personal messages. Black pages look AH-MAZING with the silver or gold ink. There are so many GREAT materials for covers, and you get a cameo on the front. They are just stunning! Interested? Need more details? Let me know soon and we can get them designed and ordered.

New product special pricing on orders placed before December 31, 2008:
8x10 10 leaf (10 photos, 10 sign-in pages) with a photo cut-out on the cover - $150
8x10 5 leaf (5 photos, 5 sign-in pages) with a photo cut-out on the cover - $120
Turn-around time is approximately 6 weeks.




No comments: