Sunday, October 12, 2008

SSP PSA - Thank You!

Well, I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for being so patient with me lately! The full time switch has been amazing, and work has been rolling in like never before - timing is everything! As I've been making the adjustments, learning how to juggle, and keeping up with paperwork my turnaround time for weddings has increased slightly, and everyone has been so understanding that I felt the need to extend a great big thank you! October is busier than I could have imagined - with weddings and engagement shoots all over the place and planning for some family portrait and boudoir shoots next month. Stay tuned for exciting updates and new offerings once winter starts. I hope everyone is enjoying fall, I know I LOVE it - Pumpkin Lattes at Starbucks, Pumpkin Blizzards at DQ and Pumpkin Muffins at Dunkin Donuts - that's when I know that the season has arrived! And HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: