Sunday, November 16, 2008

Albums, Albums, Albums!!!

It was another busy weekend of shooting, with a beautiful Ocean City brunch wedding on Saturday (yum - breakfast!!!) and a fun engagement shoot in Princeton today. Photos from both of those coming soon...

In the mean time, I wanted to share some of my favorite spreads from some recent album designs. I really love laying out albums, as they tie the whole wedding together and tell a fantastic story when they are done. While I offer two styles of books, both of these are coffeetable/flush albums. The two books were so different from each other, and really captured the essence of both clients.

Stephanie and Tim celebrated their marriage in June of this year. Stephanie was so enthusiastic about getting her album done, it really was a lot of fun! I was so thrilled to be able to use some bright beach colors in her book!







Kristin and Krister were married in August of 2007, and came back to me this summer to work on their book. It was another beautiful product; Kristin chose to go with a grey cover and silver imprinting, it is stunning!


No comments: