Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cindy & Khanh - Slideshow

I just finished editing Cindy & Khanh's wedding, and am just so pleased with it! One of the great things about my job is all the new and interesting people and customs that I get to be exposed to, that I would never otherwise see.

Khanh & Cindy had a traditional Buddhist ceremony, which started with Khanh and his family traveling to Cindy's family home, bringing gifts and participating int he initial ceremony. We then all traveled back to Khanh's family home, where the second ceremony took place.

After Cindy changed out of her traditional dress into her white gown we were off to Princeton for our photo shoot. The reception was at the Sunny Palace in East Brunswick, and everyone had a fantastic time!

Ken Stillman was there with his team, they did another fantastic job with their B.I.G. Video Show.

No comments: