Monday, November 10, 2008

Dress Shopping - Mission Accomplished!

Dress shopping was the part of wedding planning that I feared the most! I had horrible flashbacks to sequined prom dresses with puff sleeves that never looked quite right. Thank goodness for my mom and good friend Katie, if they weren't with me it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun as it was! They were total troopers, lounging by the dreaded three-way mirror and watching me parade around. When I finally found the right dress, it was here at the Country Bride.



It was such a wonderful place to be, Laura was so helpful and patient. I just wanted to give them a shout out, anyone looking for a dress I really recommend going here. They really made me so comfortable and were SO PATIENT with us! Thank you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Want to see the photo of dress, you have bought for yourself.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! And it's so much fun that you can relate to all of us brides even more, since you're going through it yourself :)

BelleAur said...

Laura was my consultant too! She made the day great. I'm glad you had fun too.